IMBA has long been committed to the principle that successful trail projects stem from partnerships built by well-informed land managers, responsible recreation groups, community-minded businesses and other stakeholders in public lands.
IMBA Canada and its network of affiliated clubs have created dozens of formal and informal partnership agreements, allowing us to accomplish great things for the benefit of mountain bikers and many other outdoor enthusiasts who use trails.
In Canada, IMBA's key partnership-building work includes:
- Formal partnerships with federal land managing agencies.
- Partnerships with like-minded associations in the recreation and conservation realms.
- Corporate partnerships that help fund and fuel our efforts.
- Retail partners that enhance IMBA's community involvement and help us reach new members.
- The club and Regional Leadership Advisory Council (RLAC) programs that anchor IMBA's grassroots success.
IMBA Canada Annual Fund
IMBA is celebrating 25 years of building and protecting trails in 2013. Help us shape the future of mountain biking by donating to IMBA Canada's 2012 Annual Fund. Donations of $40 or more earn a free 2013 IMBA calendar.
Give $100 or more to receive an IMBA t-shirt, or $250 or more to earn a free IMBA jersey. Plus all donations earn 20 percent off sweet gear and gadgets at the IMBA Canada store.
Celebrating 25 years
2013 is IMBA's Silver Anniversary. That's 25 years of building trails and protecting your right to ride them.