Photo by Dan Barham.
IMBA's Model Trails program, including Epics, Flow Trails, Gateway Trails, and Ride Centres spotlights places that exemplify what mountain biking looks like when it's done right.
- Comfortably Numb, Whistler, BC
- Eagle Ridge Expedition, Vancouver, BC
- Paul's Dirty 100 (Ganaskera Forest), Cambellcroft, ON
- Mountain Hero, Carcross, Yukon
- Seven Summits Trail, Rossland, BC
- Warner Lake, South Chilcotins, BC
IMBA Canada Annual Fund
IMBA is celebrating 25 years of building and protecting trails in 2013. Help us shape the future of mountain biking by donating to IMBA Canada's 2012 Annual Fund. Donations of $40 or more earn a free 2013 IMBA calendar.
Give $100 or more to receive an IMBA t-shirt, or $250 or more to earn a free IMBA jersey. Plus all donations earn 20 percent off sweet gear and gadgets at the IMBA Canada store.
Celebrating 25 years
2013 is IMBA's Silver Anniversary. That's 25 years of building trails and protecting your right to ride them.