Manage Your Online Account
Register on imbacanada.com to take advantage of all our website's features:
|Check your membership status||Sign up for eNews|
|Join, or renew your membership||Register for events|
|View past donations||Apply for a Trail Care Crew visit|
|Update your contact information|
- Create a New Account. Be sure to register using the email address you previously used to register with IMBA, or the email associated with your membership. This is the primary way for our system to identify you. Note: You can look at your latest IMBA email, renewal reminder or eNews to see what email address we have on file for you.
- If you have already created a new account please Login to View Account.
- If you have lost your password your can also Recover Your Password.
Update your existing account
- Login to the website at imbacanada.com/user
- Click the 'Edt' tab
- On the first page, you are able to update your email, password, and other details. Make sure to click 'Save' at the bottom if you make any changes
- Need to change your mailing address? Click on the 'Contact Information' tab, in the second row of buttons. You can also access your communication preferences from this screen.
- Make sure to click the 'Save' button at the bottom of each page if you've made any changes.
Questions? Contact IMBA Canada office.
IMBA Canada Annual Fund
IMBA is celebrating 25 years of building and protecting trails in 2013. Help us shape the future of mountain biking by donating to IMBA Canada's 2012 Annual Fund. Donations of $40 or more earn a free 2013 IMBA calendar.
Give $100 or more to receive an IMBA t-shirt, or $250 or more to earn a free IMBA jersey. Plus all donations earn 20 percent off sweet gear and gadgets at the IMBA Canada store.
Celebrating 25 years
2013 is IMBA's Silver Anniversary. That's 25 years of building trails and protecting your right to ride them.